🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Curious about others art...

Started by
48 comments, last by Jewelaye 24 years, 1 month ago
unfortunately youre not her dad....or was her dad then.... ....

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
Advertisement
I would say that it is fortunate the you're not her dad. Father and brother at the same time, yuck!

- WitchLord

Edited by - WitchLord on May 16, 2000 6:27:03 AM

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Yeah, hehe, that and she''s 7 years older then me. She''d beat me up if I tried to tell her what to do!
I''m the child of the family, my sisters are 7,8, and 10 years older then me. They also have a different dad. That''s why there''s such an age gap between me and my youngest sister.

But, hey, we''re going off topic, lets see some other art! I just drew a skinny character a few days back but I havn''t been able to scan it in yet. Soon!

E:cb woof!
*grins*...
heheh ....
lets se if shes skinny this time! .....didnt thought that the other one was so skinny ....*grin*

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
mummel this is a test

Jewelaye
Jewelaye
I haven''t updated it in a couple of weeks, but I have some stuff here www.chewedpencil.com
www.chewedpencil.com
Hey! Mirado! cool stuff there!!!...theyre really good!
Liked the spiderman very sexy! .....

Jewelaye

Edited by - Jewelaye on May 18, 2000 9:39:01 AM
Jewelaye
Nice drawings. You should post your favorate ones in a message. That way people can get a taste and see your site if they like them.

Ack. I'm having troubles uploading some pictures. Here's a few skinny characters:

(click on one to go to my site)

Look, it's Jeweleye! Hehe.

Edited by - dog135 on May 22, 2000 11:29:22 AM
Here''s another new one. I really like this one. She''s imitating "The Fonz"...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement