🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

GL funcs + need coder

Started by
2 comments, last by SKSlayer 24 years, 1 month ago
Okay, where can I get a complete list of all opengl function (nehe''s blue book link looked good, but I need an offline version) I am actually making with a friend a Fighting game, I am not far yet (4 days of work), but coders or 3DS max users would be apprecciated
(you can find me on IRC : #opengl on undernet)
Advertisement
The OpenGL Red Book, and the OpenGL Blue Book, are both actual books originally, and I''m sure you can still buy them through Amazon.com or something similar.
Also, if you have Visual Studio - the full OpenGL documentation is contained under the Platform SDK - 3D Graphics - OpenGL.

I hope that helps.

#pragma DWIM // Do What I Mean!
~ Mad Keith ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
ok. what u want is the Reference Manual(blue book)
i can point you to a live link or email it to you.
email me @

zerosignull@hotmail.com

put opengl book as the subject line or it will just be deleted with the rest of the mail

~prevail by daring to fail~
quote:

The OpenGL Red Book, and the OpenGL Blue Book, are both actual books originally, and I''m sure you can still buy them through Amazon.com or something similar.
Also, if you have Visual Studio - the full OpenGL documentation is contained under the Platform SDK - 3D Graphics - OpenGL.
quote]

This is not quit a full listing I believe. Mabee I''m wrong though.It has most normal cmmds. I think. =/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement