🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Got some problem

Started by
2 comments, last by SKSlayer 24 years, 1 month ago

Okay, I am making a fighting game and my object importer (import .asc from 3ds) doesn''t work well. And there''s no compilation error. As all the related part to the code are too big to post on this forum, tell me if you could help to find where is the problem so I can mail it to you.(windows programming)

(you can find me on IRC : #opengl on undernet)
Advertisement
I allready have written a *.3ds importer class.
It works fine.
So if you wan''t give me your code and I will try to
correct ir.

I also can give you my code if you wan''t.

You can reach me uner : zordan_ehrwald@gmx.net

So why don't you come here?<br/>You realy should come.
What do you mean with "doens''t work well". Pleae, be more specific. I realized a .3ds file importer on my engine. Write back if you want support.

Okay, I need support ..

I am making a fighting game and want to finish it.

I am currently working on the "engine" (to load models and show them up at the screen using triangles). If you want to help me, it would be great.

So, I''ll send you the code if you want to help me (I am not so far). Once the Stuff is going to work well, I''ll write Character and world classes to get something running. That''s not a small project, I know, but, If we''re 3, it could take "only" 3 month to get a running stuff.
(you can find me on IRC : #opengl on undernet)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement