🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Finish a game...

Started by
3 comments, last by King 24 years, 1 month ago
OK, "nehe" if you guys, OR YOU, finish at least one project to the fullest potential i''m sure u would make it pretty good, all the little demo''s i see on pages don''t impress me( except for there beauty, and idea... ) because they aren''t finshed, i have yet to see an actual finished game within one of those pages. i hope you make it, good luck. - king171@hotmail.com
- http://www.cfxweb.net/mxf/
Advertisement
The whole point of a demo is to provide a small, wicked cool, effect to show off your talent and for people to enjoy. Just in case you didn''t know, most people don''t have the time to write a full-fledged game.

Morgan
I''ve got a Tetris game going... Nothing too difficult about it...
Why not impress yourself?

Protozone
And I''m no hotshot either (I use VB but look at what I''m making. And I don''t plan to stop making it:
slayfest.cjb.net

"Only a fool quotes himself"
Andy Owen

My Homepage (Non games related)
My Current Project (Games related... I think)
Trying is the first step towards failure.
I thought the whole point of a demo was the beauty and idea?

As demos all the demos on the site are finished. They are demos. They aren''t pretending to be games. NeHe''s site isn''t a games site it''s an OpenGL page to show off what you can do with OpenGL and toapeople how to do the stuff.
Why does everyone have to write a game to prove they are good?

RA RA RA!!

Check out my shadows page
and send me some feedback
Check out my shadows page and send me some feedback

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement