🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Go NeHe!

Started by
23 comments, last by Blue*Omega 24 years ago
I''d hire Jeff for my company, only we can''t pay anything cuz we have no budget right now.. and our programmers are away..and we need programmers.. and relax Jeff

||--------------------------||Black Hole Productionshttp://bhp.nydus.netResident expert on stuffmax621@barrysworld.com||--------------------------||
Advertisement
NeHe is a God and as such should be give at least one day of rest in every 7!
So
its a big I

What else do you need; besides a miricle.
Money. Lots of Money. or I''ll never do a sequel!
What else do you need; besides a miricle.Money. Lots of Money. or I''ll never do a sequel!
AYEEEE !!!
Go as straight as a bomb !!

//-------------
Making Funny Fake Codes
//-------------
//-------------A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting.http://members.xoom.it/NinjaCross
Yepp time to go to Jamaica!!
______________________________ohh well what the heck lets try it?
Yep!

hey Jeff take sunglasses and let''s got to the coast or anywhere else ...
some french etymology : in french work is said "travail". In the middle age "travail" was a small chair where prisoner sit in the torture room.

And after holidays what about a tutorial about collision detection

courage Jeff!

lunasol
I
take it easy Jeff - just dont forget about us !

I, for one would buy a CD as long as it contained more of the same that your site already does. (and as long as us Brits could get hold of a copy easily)
I

Visit our homepage: www.rarebyte.de.st

GA
Visit our homepage: www.rarebyte.de.stGA
Taking a break is what you need. Only Atlas can carry the whole world on his shoulder.

Aye for me.

EL
----------------------------------------"Inash neteia haeg joa kavari quilm..." SD4
Forza Jeff! Viva Jeff! Sei tutti noi!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement