🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Win32

Started by
17 comments, last by SKSlayer 24 years ago
huh, MFC is VisualBasic-like, eek.

Anyone know other Win32 programming tutorialz ??

Edited by - SKSlayer on June 9, 2000 3:13:42 PM
(you can find me on IRC : #opengl on undernet)
Advertisement
????? No other internet tutorialz ???
i''m with SKSlayer.win32 rulez!
it''s really hard to find win32 tutorial and all the vc++ tutorial are for mfc (with appwizard ).
please if you find something good ,tell me where!
ah,i know a site with downloadable book but dunno if the site is legal.
I don''t care about if it''s legal or not :o)

What''s da adress ???
I agree with mr.DogFood. Petzolds rules! (or copy the Petzolds online-book from one of your friends, only 8 meg).

Gandalf the White

Gandalf the Black
Yeah, that''s great, but what does it mean ?
This post seems like the flame war of people who cannot spell. And, it should probably be terminated. But, Im gonna state my opinion anyway.

If im doing Windows programming, Im using the API. Mostly because I use C and not C++.

-----------------------------

A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."
-----------------------------A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."The Micro$haft BSOD T-Shirt
Actually I have programmed a UI using MFC. I have programmed a 2d level editor in Win32. I know that MFC isn''t easy as it first seems. MY FRIEND thinks it is though. Read before you flame.

JoeMont001@aol.com
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
go to : http://www.angelfire.com/al2/allf18/ for win32 API programming tutorials.

... I think its just someone who copied petzold''s books.. not too sure though, as I''ve never read them.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement