🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Morgan's tutorial

Started by
4 comments, last by David20321 24 years ago
Morgan, I tried to compile your tutorial code for that sample Opengl+Drawsprocket thing and it said that the files agl.h, glu.h and tk.h couldn''t be opened. You have any idea what''s wrong? I have a feeling this is some basic C thing that I just don''t have the hang of yet.
Advertisement
Oh, sorry for this being a bit late (I''ve been on vacation!). The problem lies in where you placed your libs from the OpenGL 1.1 SDK. What you need to do is remove OpenGLLibraryStub, OpenGLMemoryStub, OpenGLUtilityStub, and tk.lib from the project and then drag in those files from your OpenGL directory from the SDK. Hope this makes sense.

Morgan
Where can i find the Opengl 1.1 SDK? I only have the Opengl 1.0 SDK.
Oops, I meant the 1.0 SDK

Morgan
I tried that and i still can''t get it to work. Any other ideas?
Oh, you need to put your headers into the "MacOS Support" folder in your CodeWarrior folder. What I did was created a directory named "OpenGL" in there and dropped in the "Headers", "Libraries", and "Resources" folders from the "OpenGL_1.0_SDK" folder (the SDK). Try doing that.

Morgan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement