🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Accessing internal variables

Started by
5 comments, last by KappaMic 24 years ago
How can i access to the internal variables? eg: "CURRENT_TEXTURE_COORDS" ???????????
Advertisement
k, maybe it''s just me, but I''m not real sure what you mean.. I''m guessing you could just keep track of them yourself.. Be a little more specific please.. Thanks..

bosco()
--leader of the free world .. or something ..
I''ve read the opengl specification document.
I need to access the opengl interval variable called CURRENT_TEXTURE_COORDS to get the coordinates of the current binded texture.
That''s all.

Hmm, I sort of skimmed the Red Book, but I didn''t see those variables.. But why not just keep track of them yourself to begin with? I dunno.. Let me know what you find out..

bosco()
Youll have to use the glGet call.

void glGetFloatv(
GLenum pname,
GLfloat * params
);

float strq[4];
glGetFloatv( GL_CURRENT_TEXTURE_COORDS , strq )

Ries
Good man.. Thanks for that info Claus Hansen!

bosco()
THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement