🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Mac Opengl

Started by
2 comments, last by Fillbert 23 years, 12 months ago
I just downloaded the OpenGL sdk, and i don''t know where to put the files in code warrior so i can complie opengl stuff, can someone please help me out. -fillbert
Advertisement
Well, put them in the "MacOS Support" folder in your CodeWarrior folder. I created a new directory in there named OpenGL and dropped the "Headers", "Libraries", and "Resources" folders from the SDK in there. There''s not really a standard yet for where to put them, so you may have to manually drag the libraries and resources into your projects, but the headers will be recognized automatically as long as they are somwhere within the "MacOS Support" folder.

Morgan
HI Fillbert and the rest of people

where i can get the code warrior compiler for mac???? i would be very apreciate

Cya

PROgrammer
There are a number of places, Like i got mine version from a store called "COMPUTERWARE" it is an all mac place. There is also three diffrent versions of code warrior, there is the regular standard one, then there is an acidemic vertion which is for students and then there is a "discovery package" i got the discovery one it is cheap($50) and I think it is almost exacly the same, but it can only complial c/c++ and java i think. You can also buy it at a discout at CodeWarriorU.com. Look around on there and you will find it.There is also "classes" online there.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement