🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

new video card,Bosco's probably right!

Started by
2 comments, last by BillyBoo 23 years, 11 months ago
Well, Bosco you''re probably right I kind of figured eventually I''d have to upgrade,breakdown and get an accelerator card..hehehe Especially now that I''m getting into 3D graphics,using OpenGl,etc. I guess I''ve put it off for too long... Maybe I''ll get the Voodoo 5 card, of course it''s around $400 bucks!! hahahaha I think then I should have enough graphics processing power then huh? Thanks for the advice, Bill WWash46508@aol.com p.s. oh by the way, so do you think getting an accellerator card like a Voodoo will fix this (can''t find a suitable pixel format) problem???
Advertisement
mate if youre serious about opengl + have 400$ leave off the voodoo and get a geforce. nvidia are much more user gl friendly
yep ... zedzeek is right... i have nvidia tnt2, it''s a video card with 3d acc. and i don''t complain... what is more : visit www.nvidia.com to find out lots of information... like source codes, examples ... anyways - check their marketing section and you''ll see for yourself...
Pet
The GeForces are bomb!!!
Esp 64M ones :D~~~~

-DA
"Well that''s my 2 cents"
"You think that''s air your breathing now?"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement