Advertisement

MFC-NeHe-Example

Started by November 15, 2005 10:55 AM
4 comments, last by GameDev.net 18 years, 10 months ago
Hello, I have tried to compile and link the OpenGL Basecode for MFC with Visual C++ 6. The compilation worked well. But I had an link error. I don't know what to do. The log-file (in German): Temporaere Dateien und Ausgabedateien für "NeheMFC - Win32 Debug" werden geloescht. --------------------Konfiguration: NeheMFC - Win32 Debug-------------------- Ressourcen werden kompiliert... Kompilierung laeuft... StdAfx.cpp Kompilierung laeuft... DisplaySettingsDlg.cpp Main.cpp NeheMFC.cpp nehewindow.cpp Generieren von Code... Linker-Vorgang laeuft... nafxcwd.lib(bardock.obj) : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol "?_afxWndControlBar@ÏJMo½Š®Ú4’¯E2•è[©z73Mq|°÷æ¡@@YGHJ@Z" (?_afxWndControlBar@ÏJMo½Š®Ú4’¯E2•è[©z73Mq|°÷æ¡@@YGHJ@Z) nafxcwd.lib(bardock.obj) : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol ®Ú4’¯E2•è[©z73Mq|°÷æ¡@@YGHJ@Z Debug/NeheMFC_Dialog.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unaufgeloeste externe Verweise Fehler beim Ausführen von link.exe. NeheMFC_Dialog.exe - 3 Fehler, 0 Warnung(en) Is there someone who could help me?
nafxcwd.lib(bardock.obj) : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol "?_afxWndControlBar@...

nafxcwnd.lib? What is that, well anyways it does seem to ling but it has a problem with the _afxWndControlBar

Are u sure u included Windows.H
----------------------------

http://djoubert.co.uk
Advertisement
Yes, I am sure of that. But linking errors normally don't have something to do with the header-files, or not? The source-code should be O.K.. I have downloaded it from the NeHe-Page. It is the OpenGL-Basecode for MFC-usage.

Is there nobody who can imagine where the problem is?
I know this don't help much, and sorry for that, but MFC is dead.

You shouldn't even bother with that example anymore.

If you insist, then do a /verbose:lib since it should tell you more.

in the project settings, did you defined to use the MFC libraries (either static or as shared dll?)
Hello,

I am a totally newbie to Visual C++. Now I tried to link the code with the Realese-settings and it worked. Here are the Projectoptions:

Release:
/nologo /subsystem:windows /incremental:no /pdb:"Release/NeheMFC_Dialog.pdb" /machine:I386 /out:"Release/NeheMFC_Dialog.exe"

Debug:
/nologo /subsystem:windows /incremental:yes /pdb:"Debug/NeheMFC_Dialog.pdb" /debug /machine:I386 /out:"Debug/NeheMFC_Dialog.exe" /pdbtype:sept

But I will not use it. I wanted to use QT 4.0, but had problems compiling my code. Now I stepped back and use good old QT 2.3. Till now it worked well. I'll see.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement