🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

No more known bugs! AngelScript 2.8.1 is coming soon

Started by
0 comments, last by gdgi 17 years ago
I've just checked in revision 156 in the SVN with the bug fix for the last known bug in AngelScript 2.8.1 WIP. Unless someone discovers a new bug in the next few days I'll soon release AngelScript 2.8.1. First I need to do a little regression testing, beyond the usual unit testing, i.e. compile the library on all the platforms available to me, and run all the samples, and so on. If you're planning on upgrading to AngelScript 2.8.1, you could do it already and by doing so help me confirm that it is bug free.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
just grabbed the latest SVN head revision and building - i'll post the results...hopefully you've fixed the issues that we were having with the 2.80a

from the changelog list, it definitely sounds like you've fixed some of the issues at least - or related ones ;}

Thanx
Mike W
GDGi

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement