🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Finger Maze Saga

Started by
-1 comments, last by Hadex701 9 years, 8 months ago

Hi Everyone,

My handle is Hadex and my latest game (ios publish #3) is Finger Maze Saga. It is a game in which you connect two green dots through mazes and other obstacles using your fingers. I try to make each level different to keep the user interested. It was approved by Apple and has been in the app store for 3 days now. I am working on the Android and Windows phone versions through Unity. The IOS version was coded entirely in objective C.

I want to make more advanced games, RPGs and turn based strategies but need some funds so am building casual games right now.

1st day downloads = 60 (was added to the app store late in the afternoon)

2nd day downloads = 440

3rd day downloads = 170

On the first day after it was released I found a bug in IOS 7 and submitted a new version to make it IOS 8 and above only.

Screenshots

i_OS_Simulator_Screen_Shot_Sep_22_2014_7

I am hoping the community can help me improve the game by posting suggestions. Also if anyone is a artist out there and wants to help with my projects. I live in SoCal.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement