🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Front end dev needed to join our great team turn based space browser game

Started by
2 comments, last by Disturbed_Wizard 7 years, 7 months ago

Hello friends of infinetly wides!

We are a team of 7 guys who are creating since more than one year a turn based space browsergame and need urgently a new front end developer who like to work in a great team. It is an 100% hobby project, so we can't and want to pay for your effort. You can use this to learn to work in a team and off course as references in your work list. Furthermore, if the projects get money back after release( what we don't expect) you will be get your percentages like all other team members). But the first and important thing is the fun to work, learning, create and develope...we are all hobby guys but the game what is actuelly created looks really professional ;-)

The game is nearly at the stage for alpha test, so it will be start soonest. The database is mostly finished, the game rules are finished, all the grafics are finished and available, the sounds are nearly completed...our big hole is the front end...

We need someone who can help us only with the front end work. The layout is already done by an proffessional art director, also as written above all grafics are availabe in different types of format (what ever you need).

So if you have experience with php and css please contact us.

May the force be with you,

CtG_Cologny

Advertisement

Hello,

In detail we are searching for a dev who knows HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, if you know RubyOnRails this would be perfect.

Please find attached our actual screens...

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:7978]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:7977]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:7979]

Best regards,

CtG_Cologny

I know a little HTML and i'm not that good but i am good at planning out user interfaces.

I am Just learning HTML5 and JavaScript, but pretty familiar with PHP.

If you think I will be a good fit or want to know more please let me know.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement