🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a character 3D artist

Started by
-1 comments, last by Newfang 7 years, 6 months ago

My 3 man team is looking for an addition to help with character related tasks.

I'm currently working on a personal unity project called Tenebrific. Its based of off stealth and shifting (moving) light. The map has different variations of moving light fixtures --> (Anthropomorphic creatures) that act as evolving puzzles and mazes used to take out targets on the map and get to hidden treasures and obviously objectives.

This is a top down game as of right now. Unless complications arise, it will have a similar look and feel to Crimson Alliance, Styx (but in a TD scenario) and possibly League of Legends in a more live action, WASD controlled interface.

We currently have a great programmer, sound guy and an environmental artist. With alpha stages of the first playable area in the making, we need somebody to take over the character modeling, rigging, animations and to contribute to interaction related objects.

(Sorry for the uptight formality, I'm pretty easy going and I'm not uptight... this just saves times and gives a clear message as to what we are looking for)

Things to know ahead of time:

•This is not a paying position, this is an alpha stage project. We are simply aligning the project for a better finished product later on.

• This game has a very specific art direction and while we value and respect all variations of art, it should be known that we will have to filter out artists that do not align with our direction.

•You will be asked to provide complete animation packages with the character files you provide. Please do not apply or pursue this if that is not something you can do. (we are all learning and leniency is within reason, do not feel like you cant still be in a learning process.)

•We currently stay connected via Skype and Dropbox, please be prepared to comply with those connection methods.

•Task time frame requirements are pretty lenient. I am still in school while working full time, we all have other things and do not press hard on deadlines within reasonable expectations.

Email me or respond contact info for images and information.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement