🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My mistake, I needed inspiration for my antihero and the "stone/rock guy"

Started by
2 comments, last by GreyOrange223 5 years, 10 months ago

Sorry everyone. My last topic was more for my protagonist choice, which I've chosen the nun. And I had a lot written down for that one choice.

It wasn't very clear but for this one is just a simple answer. I also need an antihero and I choose the flagellant with the chain/whip. What would be the best way to modernize such a character into the modern day-near future world? What would be a good fighting style and country of origin?

Advertisement

The best I can think of is, apart from replacing the enemy's clothes with some form of sci-fi suit, you can replace the whip's chain with a string of light, sort of like the lit up part of a light sabre, except that the lit up part is longer, wobbly and slack, just like a length of rope.

That works with the whip,

but I want his outfit to also reflect his "out of place from society look" too as he's more magic based just like the nun with demon heritage. What's a good design for inspiration I could look into?

One of my inspirational ideas was something similar to the look of the male characters from Assassins Creed. Is there any other good inspirational ideas I could base him on?

Thank you so much.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement