🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Best Unity Integration Tool

Started by
2 comments, last by Perto Koval 4 years, 11 months ago
Could you help me with finding tools / assets / plug-ins that comprehend this functionality that I need:
  • Edit and integrate multiple ad networks easily.
  • Utilize Game Services from Google Play Games and Game Center( leaderboards, achievements, etc.)
  • IAPs.
  • Analytics integration ( Unity Analytics, Google Analytics )
  • Notifications.
  • Easy data saving (like Game Foundation from Unity).

Sorry if I am asking wrong question and / or in the wrong place.
Advertisement

No idea about the answer, but it looks like a few Internet searches would give enough information to start.

So to speed up the process, what have you found so far, and why is that not good for you?

Also, there is no single "best tool" for anything, or rather every tool is best in some aspects, and less good in others. Asking for "best" isn't very useful thus unless you have an elaborate explanation of what that means.

1 minute ago, Alberth said:

No idea about the answer, but it looks like a few Internet searches would give enough information to start.

So to speed up the process, what have you found so far, and why is that not good for you?

Also, there is no single "best tool" for anything, or rather every tool is best in some aspects, and less good in others. Asking for "best" isn't very useful thus unless you have an elaborate explanation of what that means.

I did search and found a few integration unity assets that have this funcionality (Easy Mobile, Ultimate Mobile) but they all cost 75-100$ so I wanted to gather some information before buying them. In case there is a better / cheaper option.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement