🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for collaborators in South Korea

Started by
2 comments, last by Renmazuit 4 years, 6 months ago

Greetings, 

Its almost 4 AM in here, i am foreigner who lives in south Korea, married and i have also a stable job. i live in Seoul, and i am looking for a serious group that willing to design and develop a game as a hobby. I am kinda dead serious about it. I made a game but its far form being finished, because lack of ideas and code lines.

I am looking for group of friends who live in south Korea and are willing to sit down, have a coffee, discuss ideas, and start bringing these ideas to life. (Online, Offline, card or mobile) game. I am good with Unity3d, and a good painter and illustrator, furthermore experienced with WACOM tabs. 

Many games started from a garage by a small groups of developers, and now they reached the sky with their dreams and ideas. Please contact me or comment here, if your passion fall in this direction.

Here is couple of screenshots of the project i am working on. called "chronicles of SORFIA" 

2222222222.JPG

22222.JPG

22.JPG

Advertisement

This is also a video footage for how the game play mechanics looks like

Hey. It's Andre, the composer. Gamedevs lame new update won't let me PM you anymore. Can you try PMing me or just leave your email?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement