Advertisement

Heroes & Legends - Desktop (Unity) (Unreal)

Started by October 28, 2019 10:35 PM
0 comments, last by I3DI 4 years, 10 months ago

I started the concept on Heroes & Legends quite some time back.  I want to start with a very small scale project in which money can be made in process.  I am looking very simply for another couple artists that want to contribute to this project and make money on Unity and Unreal Markets.

Heroes & Legends is very simply going to start as a RPG desktop simulator.  The idea is to create Characters, Monsters, Props, that can be played on a table top in game or swapped to another game that is more sophisticated later.  Currently I have the human male complete, rigged, weighted, baked, and am in animation.  I will develop the armor, clothing, hair sets and textures for that armor over the next week and finish the animations as well.  This will go on Unity and Unreal Market individually and then move on to the next piece.

Once all the art is done, sell them as sets then move to developing this online table top simulator which can be played around a table via LAN or WAN using the production server my company already has.  The game it's self will feature a table, there will be a DM who has used a in game campaign creator to place his campaign on this table in game, players join in and create standard characters for play in the table top campaign either locally by ipad, android, pc, mac or linux.  There are dice already done, the standard dice, the game is simulating old school RPG play, the difference is the characters are animated, there is some graphics and animation.  Completely turn based and yes, there will be solo play to.

The additional advantage is official campaigns can be purchased, custom piece textures besides the standards, in game purchases of custom armor, clothing, hair, special dice, special table top textures, and a subscription can be charged to join and play on a regular basis.  This should not be a terribly complex project and is a very good starter project.  

I am not opposed to bringing on a couple programmers, Unity would be the preference for creation, I can run a script and convert Rigify to Unreal so both markets can be targeted with developed characters for others to use.  The base on which player characters are on like in real 3D characters, that is a separate attachment so the characters can be used for PC or Mobile as real time characters.  Same with monsters.  Consistency must be proven, I run a dedicated hosting service, retail store, office location, and I am working on a Java CMS under Apache Tomcat with REST and will guarantee payment of equal revenue from art developed and sold on Unity Market.  All art however is trademarked by the company, however you will continue to receive the benefits of development and once the project is complete, there will be profit share from in game purchases and subscriptions.  The company has been in business over two years now.

Included a screen shot of the completed and ready Human Male Piece from Blender ready to animate.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Human Male - Perspective.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement