Advertisement

Profit Share - Heroes & Legends

Started by November 24, 2019 05:09 PM
0 comments, last by I3DI 4 years, 9 months ago

I am creating a very simple Tabletop RPG Simulator. I am a dedicated website host and domain resale company. I pay for Adobe Cloud, Substance, Speed Tree for Unreal and Unity. I am developing assets for the project which will be going on Unity and Unreal Market. I also have one license for a extra iClone developer. I have the Unity and Unreal Armature complete but I am running into difficulties with interchangeable body parts. I am currently on the first model, a human male.

I need a extra pair of hands for this with some experience in dealing with 3D Mechanim Compatible and Unreal Compatible Armatures. I could use help in getting the body parts interchangeable and working with the armature as interchangeable. Currently if you export the entire human male on the Armature it works great with all mech animations on Unity market. However, if you export arms, body and head, it splits apart in the animations. I also have developed shorts for the model that I can't get working smoothing with the complete exported model even with the clothing modifier.

The project is going to move to Patreon, it's a goal to create a complete RPG Fantasy Tabletop series. Been stuck on this a week. I need a 3D Artist with experience willing to help me get this series on market starting with this Human Male. I am enclosing the picture showing the male and shorts not working in animation. Interested and dedicated, then feel free to message me.

This is profit share from market sales. The longer term goal is a complete Human, Half-Orc, Elf, Halfling, Dwarf character set complete with all armor, helmets, shoulder, leg and foot pieces, then to develop a complete monster set. The two variations of size for each model are, 5'6 real units, 5'6 inches converted to centimeters at 3/100 Scale with a small base for each model in table top simulation for that old school, pen, paper, gathered round a virtual table feel.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement