🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for new programmers to learn with. c#, c++, unity.

Started by
2 comments, last by tsrajesh 4 years, 6 months ago

This may be an old post but i'm still checking it.

I've been programming in unity for a few years and in c++ for about a year, I've started tons of projects but stopped as soon as they get to functioning stages.

If you are new or even experienced in programming or game development and want a friend to code with, message me.

discord Ignoush#5600

Advertisement

lets do it bro

Me too.. Have been programming with unity, making my adventure game in VR (Cardboard). Something like "the longest journey". I am a good programmer, (Okay, may be that is like blowing my own trumpet.. how about “Not-so-bad” ) but not a very good modeller. I am not giving quality time to it, and don't have a deadline. Mainly because game development is not my bread & butter. (Chip design / embedded firmware as my main profession, and am doing very well there). Just doing my game development as a passion. (Hey, can I show off my game video?) Mostly working with placeholder models. (How is this? A woman in pants & t-shirt, in a mythological themed game :-) ) Not worrying about optimizing or beautifying. Just getting the basic working in place..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement