🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Web Card Game Online HTML

Started by
2 comments, last by ShiroKitsune 4 years, 4 months ago

(Sorry I'm Bad English)

I know a little bit about code, I used to make a visual novel game in renpy, it made very easy because there were detailed instructions on it.

I am having an online card game project on the web. I quite like card games like Yugioh, HeartStone, ... That's why I formally made this game idea. This is a fighting card game that people can create rooms or find random battles. I see websites that do just that like Dults.com and Yugioh Nexus. When I looked at their web code, they did it in HTML. (View-Soucre). I already made cards, background, ... I need help.

About Game

A standard deck of cards requires 40 cards

If all previous cards are gone or if all previous HP points are gone then that person will lose a game

Player win will get 500 coin and Player Lose will get 250 coin

The game will have 4 main cards:

1. Character Card (maybe call it's Monster Card) (have lvl 1-10)
  2. Character Eff Card (Eff Mons)
  3. Spell Card (quick spell and normal spell)
  4. Equip Card

I want it like other TCG games have shops to buy cards (with in-game currency). a small part like Yu Gi Oh, it is sacrifice to summon higher level characters.

I will try to learn, even from the beginning. Whatever it takes to complete this card game, I'm very devoted about it

Advertisement

socket.io/Node.js is the simplest way to make multiplayer. You can host your game server on free hosting Heroku or OpenShift.

Use this step-by-step video instruction to start: 1- Making Multiplayer HTML5 Game: Setup & Sending Files. NodeJs Tutorial Guide

@undefined thank you about that

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement