🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Can anyone tell me more about 2d games?

Started by
4 comments, last by Triz_06 4 years ago

I just started and I'm gonna make my first ever game so can anyone tell me more about 2d games?

Advertisement

Will you still be using unity, and what sort of game are you setting out to make? (and what would you like to know about 2D games?)

@SuperVGA Thanks for replying! Yes, I'm still gonna use unity. I would like to know more about unity like how to place some accessories like that.

Triz_06 said:

@SuperVGA Thanks for replying! Yes, I'm still gonna use unity. I would like to know more about unity like how to place some accessories like that.

Cool! @rutin did link a video which seems to address many of the basics, like adding a sprite. Now if I was about to recommend some steps to get started on game development and programming, I would probably not suggest jumping head-first into unity. You've already decided to use that however, so look at some of the excellent resources available online (along with some C# tutorials, since you'll also need that).

@SuperVGA @rutin Thanks for the both of you! It really helps me a lot!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement