🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

(RevShare) Recruiting A Unity Programmer For Vault of The Matriarch!

Started by
0 comments, last by EverstormJASON 3 years, 3 months ago

Howdy Guys!

I'm Jason Kane, Lead Designer working on a 2D Stealth/Thriller game called Vault of The Matriarch, and our small team is looking to add another Unity Programmer to help kickstart the project.

About The Project

Vault of The Matriarch (VoTM or Vault for short), Follows the tale of Djinn, A retired Vault Guard. Called back into service after nearly a decade, Djinn is tasked with hunting down several "Treasures" that scaped from the Vault. The hunt leads her down a path of espionage and thievery, fighting power hungry tyrants, and ancient beings.

You can see some of the concepts and gif versions of animations here: https://imgur.com/a/fhfwctC

How Far We've Come

Together with my friend Sebastian, who handles the Unity and Programming aspects, Our two-man team has been at work on this project for 8 Months now, putting what we can into it in our spare time. And Now we've reached a point to where we need another set of programming hands.

How You Can Join Us

We're looking for someone with a quite a bit of experience in Unity, we dont need an expert or anything, but having a few game jams under your belt, or some examples or tests to show is all were looking for.

Requirements

• Good Knowledge of Unity 2D
  • Available at least once a week for updates/discussion
  • 21+ Years old

RevShare

Everyone on the team will get a fair share of what our game makes, but i consider this a hobbyist endeavor and what we create will be made with passion and enthusiasm.

Interested?

You can Discord DM me at EverstormJASON#3374

Or Email me at Kennuhs.art@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement