🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Attention Game Developers Wanted

Started by
6 comments, last by taby 3 years, 1 month ago

My son is doing his 7th grade, year long, research project on video game development and needs to interview a game developer. It can be via email or virtually. There are only 10 or so questions. He’s been having a difficult time receiving any call or email backs from companies. His deadline is quickly approaching.

Thank you in advance for your willingness and time. Please contact me ASAP if you can help.

Advertisement

My email is sjhalayka@gmail.com

@taby Thank you for your quick response. My son has sent you an email. Please respond to him directly and he will email back the next step. Thank you so much again. Rikki

x_X What just happened

I sent the user an email with a screenshot of my latest game. The user should email me their questions any day now lolz — and why not have some fun? That’s what games are about. Do you like the screenshot? Would you have preferred that I answer the questions in “public”? I don’t give out all of my magic game-making secrets to just anyone. ?

@taby there was a glitch with the email my son was using. He has found the emails and is going to respond with the interview questions. He likes your game screenshot very much. Thank you again so much for your willingness to help. You should actually hear back from him now that he knows about the email server mix up.

Sounds good!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement