🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need a Composer and more for Steampunk RPG

Started by
2 comments, last by JuanJose 3 years, 1 month ago

A while back I created a post enlisting people for a “small project”. Small Project - Hobby Project Classifieds - GameDev.net Eventually someone responded and we got to work designing our game. We are pretty much past story concept and are working out how our game will look. To cut to the chase we are looking for a composer for the games music. There is no specific requirements aside from being passionate in your work.

Aside from this we will need a few more programmers and 3D modelers in the future. So if you are good in these areas be sure to keep an eye on this thread ?

Any future inquiries for the project can be posted under this thread. If there is any questions about the project before you want to commit yourself feel free to ask.

-Lazy Mouse

None

Advertisement

Hi, horadric_cube! My name is Carlos Dohrn. I'm a composer from Brazil. I've scored soundtracks for short films and documentaries. I'm also part of an electronic music duo. I have a little experience with Unity and Unreal for personal projects and videos. I'm very interested in composing for games. I saw your post and decided to contact you. If you're interested in knowing my work, you can check my latest track and also my soundcloud below.

Cheers,

Carlos
https://soundcloud.com/carlos-dohrn

Hello,

My name is Ron J. Ward, and I've been writing music for games in Japan for the last 8 years.

I've written for many games on various platforms such as PC, smartphones, PS, Nintendo DS/Switch and so on.

I'm always looking for new and exciting projects to take part in, and I'd love to hear more about this game!

Please check out my portfolio on my website - www.ronjward.com

I am very passionate about my music, and love to experiment with different styles and sounds, but that being said, I enjoy collaborating with passionate game developers who care about the music for their game.

You can contact me here, or through my email - ronjwardmusic@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Ron

@horadric_cube Hello,

I would be very happy to help you in anyway to support your vision for the game. ?

Here you can listen to my demo reel:

https://soundcloud.com/juanjo778/sets/jjvargas-show-reel

If you feel interested, please let me know. ?

juanjo778 (AT) hotmail.es

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement