🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for people to join a team to work on small Unity projects

Started by
10 comments, last by CanT94 2 years, 10 months ago

Hey,

I'm looking for people to join a team to work on small Unity projects. I'm not exactly the most creative person, so we'd have to come up with something beforehand. I am 19 years old, German and have been programming with Unity for 2 years. If you are interested, please contact me.

Advertisement

@janis Im a beginner as well! I would love to work with underground developers and help make their music. I have more experience with the horror genre, but I could try to work with others as well. ?

@selvinsworld I'm not really that experienced… but id love to try this out and grow.

@selvinsworld nice to hear that. I would like to work with you too. However, then we would only be 2. Do you know other people who would also be interested?

@undefined I dont know anyone whos interested in this kind of stuff sadly.. but hey you have anywhere we could message privatly?

Hi, my name is Emanuele Spatola from italy and i looking to join in some project. I'm graduate in Electronic Music at conservatory in Palermo.

I've a little page on youtube with some works.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvvYJL2AM4UEfKUtGBX7Yg

hello

i'm a 2d pixel artist i would like to take part.

I come from Switzerland.

write to me

mailto:minawa77@gmail.com

@Janis Do you have any finished projects under your belt to show off? What genres do you have experience with?

I am currently looking to join a project that needs a writer! I have around a decade of writing experience, including four years working in the film industry in Los Angeles. See my bio for more info. You can also DM for writing samples, or for any other reason you feel like.

@janis Hey! I'm a developer and have some basic experience with Unity as well. Would love to join! If you have a Discord or some other group please let me know! Or just send me a DM

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement