🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Collaborate with devs to work on a Unity Game Idea

Started by
0 comments, last by FuturisTek 2 years, 10 months ago

Hello to all the fellow developers,

I am a Unity Game Developer and have worked on a significant amount of projects ranging from small projects to full fledged professional quality games

I want to collaborate with some fellow creators to help me make a mobile game using Unity Game Engine.

Game Idea -

A Game where you build a world according to your choice, you earn stars/points/gold by playing mini games and then use those points to build the world in steps of levels and complete the whole map of the world. There will be a main mini game and some other random mini games. I have some idea about the mini games ready in my mind but we can decide those together. I also want a developer who is fairly advanced and has worked with Unity and game development industry for quite some time. You should the game Industry trends, what makes a game interesting, good game ideas, what features to add, good programming knowledge using C#. The game is formally a very different version of homescapes(A very popular Game). (The Idea is not complete yet and more things will be added in the production and post production stages)

If you resonate or like the game idea and want me to collaborate with me in building it. You can reach out to me in the comments or my mail at shubham.shukla1975@gmail.com and we will discuss all the details there. I will share the game details and the team. The work will be pretty intense and the game has to be made in about a month.

I want 2/3 developers, a Unity/Blender graphic designer and animator.

Have a good day!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement