🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Unity developer wanted

Started by
0 comments, last by Thomaze1988z 2 years, 7 months ago

How do I work and why work with me?

I already have a decently succesful game on Steam. I am looking for a programmer to team up with while I focus on making everyhing look and sound good.

I'm a decent enough programmer. But its not my talent. It is not my forte. It is not what I excel at. I do not learn new programming languages easily.

What I am good at however is being efficient. In doing A LOT with very little resources. Making things look good. Making things sound good. Having business talks and figuring out what the best deals are with publishers, marketing people and streamers. In tying all these elemetns together into 1 project/vision. In creating AA quality games. Not AAA, but I dont think it has to be. I think there is a sweet spot just below AAA.

I am also disciplined enough to see projects through

So there will be no project abandoning. If I dont see a future in a project I don't work on it. There is a 99% chance you will quit the project before I do. If you do please be open about it and tell me as soon as you know ^^.

So what am I looking for?

I am looking for a programmer who's decent enough at math/algebra. But mostly one that is willing to work on the project consistently and see things through. Who can learn new technologies relatively easily. But I am also looking for a programmer who loves to use existing solutions rather than making everything from scratch. Tons of stuff will still have to be made from scratch, but a lot of time can be saved by avoiding that wherever possible.

I'm also looking for a programmer who is determined/persistent. A lot of projects fail because a difficult issue comes along or a task that takes a long time but is not at all fun to work on. So what do a lot of people do? Start working on a new project while the old project dies. I want to avoid that. So I am looking for someone who wants to see the next project through with me from A-Z.

Interested?

Send me a DM!

Questions?

Ask them below ^^

Game developer

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement