🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Hastra Studios is looking for Programmers!

Started by
9 comments, last by martin0 2 years, 2 months ago

Hey there folks! Our team is once again looking to recruit fun-loving team members, specifically those with an affinity for programming, any level of experience is welcomed, if you're interested just tell us how we can reach you in the comments.

None

Advertisement

@Varhastra Hi, I'm interested.. could you give more info? Language or Engine, Game genre etc.

Thanks!

Luca.

LP

@luckycs Sure! We are using Unity, and the language is C#, our current project is called Labyrinth of Drones and is a game where the player will be dropped into a maze filled with hostile drones and the ultimate objective is to find their way out while managing thirst and hunger and dealing with the bots that are trying to kill you.

None

@Varhastra I'm a Unity/C# programmer, and I'd be interested in learning more about the project - you can DM me @Nucky9#2100

@nucky9 coll! I've sent you a request ?

None

I am a little curious about your project. I'm a programmer and might be able to help a bit from time to time, but can't help full time. If that works for you, message me with the details / Discord link.

@Varhastra Thanks for the info.. I haven't used unity for a while but it might be interesting. if I can help you contact me!

Bye

Luca

LP

We still are looking for programmers! If you're interested DM for a peek at our Development Doc and see about joining our team!

None

@varhastra I am interested on learning more about the project. Feel free to contact me.

Thanks, regards.

Lucas O.

Hi!

I'm also interested on joining, you can contact me on discord as meruman#2478

I would love to hear about the project.

Thanks!

Meru

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement