🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a Project which needs help with Databases, C# APIs

Started by
1 comment, last by Shaarigan 2 years, 5 months ago

Hello Guys,

I'm 29 years old, working as a software-dev (since 2014) and my normal work field is at Databases (designing, query optimizing and background knowledge) and C# APIs (efcore, linq). Also working with Angular and SPS in my daily business. Currently I have a lot of spare time and want to get some steps into game development.

If my specialization is something your team needs, don't hesitate to contact me. Just leave a message with your contact data (discord, mail, etc).

Thanks in advance!

Bossy

Advertisement

We're always looking for people to contribute to our project. We make heavy use of C# at the moment as this is our primary tooling language. Have a look at our recruitment post and find out if this is something you'd like to participate to.

https://gamedev.net/forums/topic/711264-looking-for-additional-game-engine-developers-mwd-any-experience-level/

I've already written a database from scratch for a game design software, which needed to fulfill specific requirements in how objects were stored and I'd like to do this again at some point in development. But be aware that this won't be an relational type of DB ?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement