🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking For 3D Artist

Started by
2 comments, last by Darknight7887 2 years, 5 months ago

Hello!

I've been on and off with many projects run by many different groups over the past few years but finally decided to go ahead and just do things myself.

I've got a fair amount of knowledge on game design and am nearing having a prototype build ready for a first person, action rogue-like. The only thing currently hindering progress is the lack of a 3D artist to help create primarily the enemies and weapons. I have very little experience in blender so this is my only option right now.

If you're a 3D artist looking to join a creative team with a lot of talent, please leave a reply to this or email me at 78lightknight87@gmail.com. We can discuss details of the project further in private.

Currently the team consists of myself (lead designer), a few voice actors and a design and production manager. The end goal is to hopefully list the game on the steam market. While this is just a hobby project for now, if any revenue is generated it will be split fairly among all members.

Feel free to ask any questions in the comments. I'll be happy to give more information if requested.

Thanks!

Advertisement

Hey!

I'm a 3D Game Art student rn but got curious reading this!

Might I ask which art style your game is supposed to be? ?

Hello!

The style we are going for is toon shaded and low poly. It's an artistic choice made mainly to reflect an important part of the story. It's looking great so far!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement