🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[ REVSHARE+Hobby project ] looking for programmer ( RPG Fantasy + dating sim game )

Started by
0 comments, last by Estra 2 years, 3 months ago

Hello! I am Esther an artist and I looking for C# programmers who also know Unity.

I have been working on an RPG writing story and creating art assets. A large portion of the art is already done.I have created a demo build of the game but need a couple C# programmers who know how to create RPG systems like save/load, crafting, combat, etc.

We want to make a RPG Fantasy Game [BXG] [GXB]

MemoryTrees is a RPG Fantasy simulation game . It will be quite big. we plan for there to be shops where you can buy tools and also numerous items used for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc.

We will remake this project in Unity 2021.2.15

Looking for programmers

1) Have Unity plus or pro, this is not required but preferred.

2) Love JRPG fantasy game ( Genshin impact // zelda breath of the wild // Rune factory // Atelier Ayesha // persona )

3) Must have 3-5 years experience or more with unity and C#.

4) This project is got small detail that need your idea like Daily Quest or Side Quest so we want you to share it with us

So Be independent, creative + You can share Idea creating game system with us

5) Be Mature good at Manage time well and responsible be able to complete tasks. ( for complete the game )

6) Able to comment + Collaborate with others +Comfortable to work LGBTQ+ content

7) Need to be able to use trello to keep track of tasks, and unity collaborate for project repository.

More about this project

https://memorytrees.wordpress.com/

If interested email me at Estra.kingdom@gmail.com

Thanks looking forward to hearing from all of you!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement