🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Enhanced Gamer Experiences with Confluent, StarTree, and AWS

Started by
0 comments, last by PeterCorless 2 weeks ago

Confluent and StarTree (my employer) are hosting a free webinar with AWS next week on how to create architectures to support real-time gaming analytics platforms at scale. This is a webinar oriented towards practitioners in data engineering, yet game designers, developers and business principals might benefit from understanding the architectural underpinnings involved in managing massive data streams and real-time analytical databases.

There didn't seem to be a “backend" or “database” forum, so I felt that “Networking and Multiplayer” was the most appropriate place to post this. Let me know if anyone has any questions about the technologies involved: Apache Pinot, Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, etc.

https://events.confluent.io/enhancedgamerexperiences?utm_campaign=tm.fm-ams_cd.DN&EM-Gaming-Forum-Startree&utm_medium=event&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0clMPACFLzGOYV5wDKmpRkmC_FY6kDBU7X1IduZfda1LKDcl6FK_aPKU4_aem_AS2osRb5kgK5xZQJaRDBb1COwWvsGObwsmtRM5ACFxJh1_p5oFq0Ee1_ZJvsw_retOWOhltAi4bc_X4aJj0z2onW

None

Advertisement
Advertisement