🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Nerd?

Started by
5 comments, last by DerekDay 24 years, 3 months ago
I''m pretty much the only person I know who calls me a nerd. I really don''t fit the description, though, except that I code all the time. If you don''t like being called a nerd, then develope a little charisma and work out a few times a week. -Derek
Advertisement
You know? Right below is a post of this exact same post! what a coincidence!

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Hmmmmmmmmm

If you code it, they will come...

Commander M
http://commanderm.8m.com
cmndrm@commanderm.8m.com
Hööhhhmmmmmmm!!! .......
Nerd?.....
"to be or not to be, its the question"
Unknown - ......
/jewelaye

Jewelaye
hey, jewelaye: "To be or not to be? That is the question." from Shakespeare''s Hamlet. It was after Hamlet found his best friend dead and began contemplating suicide. I think. I only have a vague idea of the story line. Anybody know the details?

"YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
"Who wants to live forever?" Queen
"Never trust a bald barber" me
B^)
I''m no trying to ruin your fun... but what does that have to do with ANYTHING?!

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Look i may be a nerd but i acppet i live in my basement!!!!
I''m proud to know how many lines of code their are in a standred RPG!!! I like to think that im the only person in my School that has Betten Q3 ArenA FFT FF7 FF8 and Grandia!!!! Nerd is no longer a dis Face it im a Nerd and Proud to be on!!!! SO if you call me a nerd i like a still get girls!! Yeh thats right girls at my school dig comp nerds!! So rember you are the few the Proud the Nerds!! Go to NerdVana!!!!!

"Don't Blame us, blame yourself or God"

FFT
"Don't Blame us, blame yourself or God" FFT

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement