🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I, Ocean - game concept, winner of GGJ17: Moscow

Started by
1 comment, last by redapple 7 years, 6 months ago

Hi all,

wotm_-_long.png

"I, Ocean" is a game concept build, winner of GlobalGameJam17: Moscow.

You are the astronaut crashed on unknown oceanic planet. It appears, that the Ocean itself is alive, conscious, intelligent. If you want to survive, you have to establish contact. But how to talk with such godlike alien mind?

In this game we tried to comprehend the essence of communication. The language. The concepts. First, you have to learn how to ask for an essentials to prolong your life. But if you want to leave this planet, you need abstract concepts. And the primary is "I".

Here are the steam concept page

What do you think of it?

Advertisement

Looks really interesting.

Good luck for the continuation !

Hi all,

wotm_-_long.png

"I, Ocean" is a game concept build, winner of GlobalGameJam17: Moscow.

You are the astronaut crashed on unknown oceanic planet. It appears, that the Ocean itself is alive, conscious, intelligent. If you want to survive, you have to establish contact. But how to talk with such godlike alien mind?

In this game we tried to comprehend the essence of communication. The language. The concepts. First, you have to learn how to ask for an essentials to prolong your life. But if you want to leave this planet, you need abstract concepts. And the primary is "I".

Here are the steam concept page

What do you think of it?

Very unique game concept.Fingers crossed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement