🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need Ideas for my 3D RPG!

Started by
-1 comments, last by SilverySkillery 7 years, 6 months ago

How's everyone doing? I created this topic to gather ideas for my 3D Fantasy Third-Person RPG. The game has an anime-like look (the characters look anime-style and the enemies too). I have what I need to create it already and have a team already. It has a medieval setting but with a kind of futuristic feel (kind of like Final Fantasy 6). Don't get me wrong. This is not a turn-based RPG. By the way, for those who may think that my idea is crazy, I would like to say that I am aware of what goes into game development. Anyway, here are my questions and please answer them as accurately as you can:

What would you want in such an RPG?

What wouldn't you want in such an RPG?

What weapons and types of weapons would you like there to be?

What kind of enemies would you want there to be?

What kind of locations would you like there to be?

How would you like the levelling up system to be?

These are just my questions. You probably have more you want to say that's out of the scope of my questions and if you do, feel free to tell me. Give me as much information as possible. I know what I'm going to do already. It's just that I think it would be great if I collect some useful information.

Thanks! ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement