🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Graphic designer and animator needed for 2D game (Unity)

Started by
-1 comments, last by FujitakaOkarashii 7 years, 6 months ago

Hey guy's!
I'm an upstarting programmer and I've made a simple mobile game that I'd like to publish on Android.
The game itself is about 75% finished (I just need to make the actual Levels and polish it a bit) but the graphics (all 2D) are missing, since I've just made some placeholder graphics that are probably only good for that and to make people want to gauge their eyes out...

Long story short: I need some help!
If you're interested in helping me then please contact me at: nuttli.christian@gmail.com or via pm.

Here are some screenshots of the game and a brief explanation:

RfmaLq1.png

The game is called Tap The Tiles (name is debatable!), and the goal of every level is to turn all tiles into the goal color. when you tap a tile, it and every direct neighbor (not diagonally) are changing color according to the color wheel (lower right).
As the game progresses, more colors will be added to the wheel and the amount of tiles increases, which makes it harder of course.

Like I said: Very simple!

The goal of the game is not to make money which is why it will not have any ads.

This project is mainly for people that want to get their name out there and expand their portfolio!

Thank you in advance, and have a nice day!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement