🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game From Create to Publish

Started by
1 comment, last by Alberth 4 years, 9 months ago

Hello there i’m new here and i register for 1 specific question and i will be happy if someone help me. I search for an article or course how to make complete game with unity and publish it to ios store i’m not looking for a course to make PUBG i look for some small 2D project like doodle jump but there is no prob if you share different type of game article the most important things for me is to find course how to make a game from scratch to publish and with that i wanna say i look for everything game menu gameover in the course they show how to monetize and publish to ios im not looking for free course i will pay i just wanna find because i search alot but maybe not in the right place. 

Advertisement

No need to emphasize your entire post. Also, write proper shorter sentences, instead of one short normal sentence, and a looooong one without any punctuation or formatting.

If this was a marketing text from you, it likely gets discarded without getting read on just those things.

I don't think there is a single document that covers the entire process in sufficient depth to get from start to finish without reading anything else. Instead look for various documents that each goes into some specific part of the process. Usually documents are aimed at specific groups. A beginner in Unity needs a different document than a professional programmer. A beginner in monetizing apps needs a different document from people that have been doing that for many years, and so on.

I don;t know about marketing and all that, but for programming, Unity has a lot of tutorials. Do a few to understand how it works. With that knowledge you can then start with your real game, but start small (smaller than you're thinking now as "small"), and gradually expand.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement