🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Newbie need a team to make his first game

Started by
0 comments, last by mastermc 4 years, 5 months ago

Hello guys, i am currently an HR student in the University of Economics. I have a big dream to become a game developer/designer since i was a child. I didn't have much time to study more about coding and stuffs, but now i have more free time to make my first game and the engine i used is GMS 2 because it's quite beginner friendly compared to C# stuffs. Anyway, because this is my first game plus i'm still a student so if anyone want to work with me you won't get paid but if the game succeeds, we can discuss the revenue shares. This is a small footage for my little game on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChesterGiang1/status/1230407304656240640 , the wizard and the ground tile is my original drawing but i downloaded the skeleton on web. I know my drawing is kinda bad so i want to have a sprite artist and a background artist to help me with these stuffs.

If anyone is interested you can contact me via Reddit or Discord mastermc0907#6599. Thank you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement